Welcome to the website of the Westchester County Medical Society (WCMS), of New York, the leading advocate for all Westchester physicians and the patients they serve.
Since 1797, the WCMS has dedicated itself to “improvements in the healing arts as well as the general good of mankind.” Specifically, the Society is committed to:
– The advancement of medical science in Westchester County.
– The improvement of the quality of medical service among the practitioners and hospitals of the County.
– The protection and improvement of the public health.
– The establishment and enforcement of the highest standards of medical competency and character among the physicians of the County.
– The proper and ethical education of the public in matters of medicine and public health.
– The promotion and protection of the rightful and desirable interests of the medical profession, individually and collectively, in Westchester County in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.