Job ID 27449
Applicants Apply Externally No
Associate Needed for Successful Multimillion-Dollar Practice
Olympic Spine & Sports Therapy provides comprehensive care focused on treating complex spinal conditions, peripheral neuropathy and chronic joint pain. (View videos at: olympicspine.com ). We are looking for a doctor that is committed to excellence in patient evaluation, treatment and education. No marketing necessary. We have a well-established multimedia marketing campaign (founding member of Sound Pain Solutions). Top starting salary + bonus structure. Health Insurance & Employer funded HSA, 401K, and PTO.
- Chiropractic Techniques: CBP, Pettibon, Activator, Diversified, Thompson
- Skilled Manual Therapy (Trigenics http://trigenics.com)
- Non-surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Clinical Nutrition
- High Dose Laser Therapy
- Peripheral Neuropathy Therapy
- Structural Rehabilitative Therapy (CBP)
- Functional Neurologic Treatment
- Balance Therapy
- Functional Rehabilitative Therapy
We have exceptional administrative staff & highly developed procedures,so we work well as a team. Specifics:
- Successful & accurate EMR – especially compliant w/Medicare E&M guidelines
- Strong Documentation for Personal Injury Cases
- Experienced/highly trained administrative staff & patient care techs to support the doctors
- Excellent administrative quality control
Additionally, we have a great location in a newly remodeled building that is well-equipped.
If you have the ability and desire to grow, we can train you for success. There is an excellent opportunity for advancement for the right doctor.