Job ID 27483
Applicants Apply Externally Yes
Healthcare Customer Service Representative
When everything’s connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Sherwood, AR.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading…
What You’ll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You’ll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You’ll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you’d expect
On a typical day, you’ll
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up on a concern
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and support the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
- Empathy is the key – it’s so important it bears repeating
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education…more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
Apply Today: We encourage you to visit us at Wildwood Centre and Medical Tower, 2402 Wildwood Ave – Suite 140, Mondays through Fridays, 9 AM to 3 PM, text ‘TTEC’ to 97211 or apply online today:
Click on the Apply Now button.
You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it’s time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.