Job ID 22449
Applicants Apply Externally No
Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Director of Nursing to join our team at Marshall County Correctional Facility located in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for providing clinical, educational and professional supervision for nursing and support staff in the correctional environment. Works under the direction of the contract manager and collaborates with mental health/medical leadership and other members of the multidisciplinary team to improve health care of incarcerated patients.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more…
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Mississippi RN license or ability to obtain license
- Previous nursing leadership experience preferred
- Current CPR
- Corrections experience preferred, not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check