Job ID 32317
Applicants Apply Externally Yes
Who May Reach Out: Principals Only. Recruiters/Agencies May Not Contact Us
Brandon Wilde is now seeking a Exercise Instructor to join our team. Brandon Wilde is a premier Life Plan retirement community located in Evans, Georgia. Our hospitality-oriented employees enjoy working in a beautiful, resort-like environment.
The Exercise Instructor is responsible for conducts exercise classes; fitness assessments AND recommended activities. Assists the Physical Activities Coordinator in maintaining exercise equipment and assists with various other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with residents and staff members in matters of fitness and general wellness with a genuine interest.
- Lead exercise classes consisting of Water Exercise, Sculpt and Tone, Weight Training, Arm- Chair Exercise, Step and Low Impact Aerobics, Yoga, Line / Chair Dancing, Tai Chi, Boxing and Balance classes.
- Assist Physical Activities Coordinator with general maintenance and cleanliness of exercise equipment; monitoring and reporting equipment condition to the Physical Activities Coordinator.
- Serve as a wellness role model.Assist with various other duties as assigned.
- Exercise Science Degree or related field is preferred.
- CPR/First Aid required or obtained within 60 days of hire.
- Must have a current Group Exercise Instructor Certification or equivalent certification by a nationally recognized fitness organization or must obtain this required certification within 90 days of employment. Advanced fitness certifications may be substituted.