Job ID 27452
Applicants Apply Externally No
Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team at East Mississippi Correctional Facility located in Meridian, Mississippi.
The LPN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Licensed Practical Nurses work under the direction of Registered Nurses, medical, and psychiatric staff to respond to a range of physical and mental health needs.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more…
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Mississippi LPN license or ability to obtain license
- Current CPR
- Corrections experience not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check