Job ID 22438
Applicants Apply Externally No
We are looking to add a Marketing/Community Relations Coordinator to support 7 different communities in the Springfield Joplin region!
The Marketing/Community Relations Coordinator drives the facilities inquiry and admission process and provides customers with facility-related information via facility tours, personal visits/assessments, conversations, presentations and follow-up.
This key individual is responsible for creating positive working relationships with key referral partners and referral influencers in the medical community and the community at large through marketing initiatives and messaging, outcomes, services, amenities, and monthly event planning.
The Marketing/Community Relations Coordinator will develop relationships with established referral partners as well as develop new contacts, communicate market trends, and create/execute outcome-based marketing plans.
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Psychology preferred but not required.
- Must have one year of experience in a long-term care setting, or academic coursework that would complement position duties.
- Must have prior experience handling confidential information.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle team members based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
- Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with members of the team.
- Must be organized and demonstrate time management skills.
- Must have ability to act as liaison between the team and Community management.
- Must maintain the care and use of administrative supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the assigned office in a clean, safe and attractive manner.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with team members.
- Must be knowledgeable of computers and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess a valid state drivers’ license.
- Must be able to perform very limited overnight travel.
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our key team members a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
- Excellent Starting Salary!
- 401k with Matching Contributions!
- Paid Holidays!
- Birthday Holiday!
- Tuition Assistance!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- And Much More!