Job ID 13409
Applicants Apply Externally No
The Medical Assistant is responsible for overseeing the daily operations in our office. The Medical Assistant will work closely with the providers to assist in resolving issues and improving quality of care of the practice.
• Must have graduated from an accredited Medical Assisting Program or have equivalent experience (2 years medical assisting in outpatient or clinic setting).
• 1-2 years minimum experience in a medical office setting or clinic as a medical assistant doing venipuncture / phlebotomy is required
• Experience, as a receptionist or customer service representative in a busy setting is also highly desirable
• Strong organizational and leadership skills required to allocate time between many different duties and responsibilities where quick response to naturopathic practitioner and clients is critical.
• Clinical skills required to record heights, weights and vital signs patients, and to use sound clinical judgment within the limits of guidelines and protocols. Sound judgment, decision-making skills and a background in medical office or other health service setting are required
• Must have patient relations/customer service skills including good telephone skills
• Ability to foster communication and work well in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required