Job ID 12821
Applicants Apply Externally No
At Clearwater Health Services Inc. our mission is to provide our Home Care clients with an unsurpassed level of personalized care dedicated to employee education and client satisfaction. CHS strives to create an environment that provides independence, healing and comfort through quality and compassionate care at home.
***If you are looking for a rewarding career helping others, we have an exciting opportunity for you!!! We are currently hiring PCA/CNA for all shifts.*** -Savannah/Rincon/Hinesville/Springfield/Midway Locations
PCA/CNA Job Description:
- Provide services necessary to maintain client’s personal health and safety.
- Provided assistance to clients such as but not limited to bathing, feeding, grooming, transferring, taking medication, and dressing according to the client’s care plan.
- Work with patients under the direct supervision of health care professionals
PCA/CNA Job Requirements:
- 2 Years of Experience
- Current CPR & First Aid (Can be obtained)
- Current PPD/TB Test (Can be obtained)
- Criminal Background Check
- Be a U.S citizen or show proof of authorization to work
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass the agency’s Competency Exam with a score of 80% or better
- CNA- Must have completed a Nursing Assistant training program or its equivalent and must be on the GA Nursing Assistant Registry
We look forward to hearing from you!