Applicants Apply Externally Yes
Who May Reach Out: Principals Only. Recruiters/Agencies May Not Contact Us
Position Open To People With Disabilities Yes
GW Hospital is jointly owned and operated by George Washington University and a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), one of the nation’s largest healthcare management companies. The GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences (SMHS), adjacent to the hospital, is the 11th oldest medical center in the country and the first in the nation’s capital.
The mission of GW Hospital is to provide the highest quality healthcare, advanced medical technology, and world-class service to its patients in an academic medical center dedicated to education and research.
Performs radiographic procedures using fixed and mobile radiographic equipment within the hospital environment (i.e., E.R., Main Diagnostic, ACC Radiology and Orthopaedic Radiology) under the direction of supervisor/manager/Radiologist. Works within a team of radiological technologists and other hospital staff to accomplish common objectives of superior customer service and producing great radiographs. May be asked to become a team leader and direct work of others occasionally.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Completion of AMA-sponsored School of Radiologic Technology
- Fundamental computer skills and keyboard familiarity
- Able to speak and write English Fluently
- Demonstrated communication, organization and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match