Applicants Apply Externally Yes
Who May Reach Out: Recruiters/Agencies on HealthHires May Contact Us
Position Open To People With Disabilities Yes
About Us: Founded in 1998, Surgical Solutions is a US-based healthcare solutions company that provides mission-critical services to hospital operating rooms for over 20 years. Our company culture built on integrity, respect, and work ethic. We say what we will do, and we do what we say! We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
What We Do: We support services that include Technicians, disposables, instrumentation, and repairs for minimally invasive procedures, including but not limited to laparoscopic, endoscopic, and robotic procedures. Surgical Solutions manages the logistics and finances of equipment, scopes, and instrumentation needed for your minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Role Summary: Surgical Solutions Technicians serve as an integral member of the operating room team providing surgical support and equipment for minimally invasive surgeries. They actively assist in daily OR operations, including duties associated with pre-operative set up, intra-operative support, and post-operative turnover. Also provide additional support in SPD, including decontamination, assembly, and unloading case carts.
Who We Are: We are a service-oriented, growing organization seeking individuals who have strong customer service skills, exemplary work ethics, and want to grow their career in the healthcare field! Ideal candidates have a “no job is too big” and “can do” attitude. We provide training to our technicians through clinical orientations and on-site at your locations. We will provide you with CRCST training as well. **Some states have a CRCST requirement upon hire**
- Education – High School Diploma/GED required.
- Certification – Certified Central Sterile Technician (CRCST) preferred (provisional accepted). New York City hospital sites – CRCST is REQUIRED to be eligible for consideration.
- Previous experience – one year OR experience preferred. 2-5 years face-to-face customer service experience.
- Ability to build and maintain strong rapport with hospital teams and Physicians.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Agility to anticipate needs of others quickly and accurately, and appropriately respond.
- Experience with technology; including but not limited to to Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, and more.
- Availability for 24/7 hospital coverage including weekday, weekend, and holiday rotational scheduled and on-call shift.
- A flexible schedule is REQUIRED as we are there to meet the operational needs of the hospital.
- **PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINAITON MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION**